- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University 1979
- Lecturer at the Architecture Department Cairo University 1979 - 1982
1. Cairo Cotton Center (CCC) - Qalioub, Egypt
Chairman and Managing Director 1991 - Present
- CCC is a private shareholder company established in 1991 with the objective of manufacturing high level quality knitted garments under license. CCC is one of the leading ready-made garment exporting factories in Egypt with annual sales of US$ 38 million in 2010. Its exports are 40% to the USA, and 60% to Europe.
- Cairo Cotton sum up the following global certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001 Certificate WRAP, Certificate OEKO-TEX 100, and Certificate of Security: GSV
- CCC was awarded eight times “Five Starts Award” from Macy’s Department Stores.
2. Cairo Dyeing Center (CDC) - 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
Chairman and Managing Director 2007 – Present
- CDC was created when CCC acquired Al-Amin Dye House. CDC is a leading dye house in Egypt, equipped with the latest technology and a production capacity of 20 tons per day.
3. T&C Garments – El Obour City, Egypt
Chairman 2010 - Present
- A joint denim manufacturing facility between CCC and Turkish Textiles manufacturer Taypa Textile. The factory started its production in January 2011 and it started exporting in September 2011.
- T&C Garments is expected to be one of the largest producers in Egypt with annual sales of USD 150 million.
4. Egyptian Company for Trading and Construction (ECTC) - Qalioub, Egypt
President and Owner 1985 - Present
- ? ECTC was established in 1985 as an agent of global companies in the automotive industry. Its operations include the importation and distribution of components and spare parts of commercial vehicles including trucks, buses, and trailers, in addition to offering after sale services to the thriving commercial vehicles sector in Egypt.
- ECTC represents 18 of the largest US and German companies, supplying the automotive industry, and has an annual turnover exceeding 120 million Egyptian pounds in 2011.
5. Green Hill Real Estate Company - Cairo, Egypt
Chairman and Partner 1995 - Present
- A real estate company having numerous compounds in several prime locations in Egypt including 6th of October City and El-Sheikh Zayed.
Capacity Building and Training Courses
Sales and Marketing Training
ZF Friedrichshafen AG, SAF, George Fischer, Hayes Lemmerz (Germany) 1985 - 1989
R.C. Johnson, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America 1979
- President of The Egyptian Chamber of Apparel and Home Textile Industries. Feb 2013 – Present
- Board Member of the U.S. Egypt Business Council. Jan 2013
- Vice president of Textiles Chamber at the Egyptian Industry federation Middle 2010 - Jan 2012
- Head of the Ready Made Garments Export Council 2005 - 2008
- Member of the Ready Made Garments Export Council 2008 - Present
- Vice President of the QIZ Council 2005 - 2008
- Board Member of the Egyptian Export Promotion Center 2005 - 2008
- Board member of the Chamber of Commerce in Qalioubia 2005- Present
- Member of The American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
- Member of German Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- Member of Egyptian Lebanese Businessmen Friendship Association.
- Member of the President Club of the American University in Cairo.